Author Topic: Lazy boyfriend  (Read 728 times)

Jolene

• View Profile
Lazy boyfriend
« on: September 21, 2017, 08:52:41 PM »
I have a friend that I love a lot but in the household he does nothing at all.
Or he's sitting on the couch or lying in his bed.

We have been together for 5 years and in those 5 years he has never worked a day.
He's been unemployed all the time, we've lived together for a couple of years, but the household is a crazy thing since he lives with me.
Dirk has his own room where I used to read my books, now he has his animals. He is very fond of rodents and he has rats!
I disgust those dirty animals but okay, that's the way. But my room has become increasingly fierce in 2 years. I tell him several times that it needs to be cleaned up, but he does not do anything about it. He says not to be able to work by PTSS but I also have PTSS and I work 5 days a week, work weeks of sometimes 60 hours and he's sorry for all that's too heavy.

His best friend Victor often comes across the floor with us and he says it is scandalous that Dirk never does anything in the household.
Later there was food with mold in the fridge and he asked me to throw it away. I had forgotten and he dares to say to Victor: Yes, I had asked Jolene to throw away !!

Victor also became angry and said he could throw it away, and that's right?
What do I have to do with sooo lazy thunder? I love him but this breaks me.

Loren

• View Profile
Re: Lazy boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:10:56 AM »
Just dump that lazy ass. He is enjoying life on your cash.
You have a grown up baby in house girl

Question everything

Re: Lazy boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:10:56 AM »