Author Topic: Who was it in your life that showed belief in you?  (Read 416 times)

Jolene

• View Profile
Who was it in your life that showed belief in you?
« on: December 06, 2018, 08:13:19 AM »
We want to know, who was it in your life that showed belief in you? Many of our topics are just aimed at bringing some fun to your day but this one we hope will give you cause to reflect and hopefully bring back some of the magic of believing and we encourage you to pay it forward!

The main point is to trigger a great memory but if you feel so inclined feel free to reach out and thank them for believing in you and let someone know that you believe in them!

Happy Holidays!
Jolene

Alex

• View Profile
Re: Who was it in your life that showed belief in you?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 08:15:10 AM »
2018 was a year with personal setbacks. My wife did a failed suicide attempt and was admitted and since October I have to take care of my mother because she is not able to do that herself anymore.

Despite this setback I did not report myself sick for a day because my friend Vera supported me every day after the suicide attempt of my girlfriend. I could count on her support,
We went out to eat together, did the housework together and if it was just too much for me she was there for me. She has been sleeping on my couch for weeks to be there for me every day.

Question everything

Re: Who was it in your life that showed belief in you?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 08:15:10 AM »